To our friends, family, and valued customers:
The well-being of our customers, employees and their families is our number one priority during the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. The August Group (August Luxury Motorcars & August Mazda) are taking careful measures to ensure the health and safety of our community. We plan to keep you updated on all of our efforts as time progresses and more information from our federal and provincial health authorities becomes available. At this time both of our dealerships will remain open until otherwise mentioned.
As added precaution, we have instituted the following:
– Enhanced facility cleaning protocols with particular focus on high contact and high traffic areas.
– Enhanced vehicle cleaning protocols with our client and loaner vehicles.
– Promoting everyday preventive behaviors with our team.
– Increased communications and reminders with our clients, employees and partners on important health and safety measures.
– Postpone all in-person meetings or do virtual meetings when possible.
– Mandatory 14-day self-isolate for all employees who have traveled before returning to work.
– We have the following capabilities to help meet your needs remotely in regards to vehicle purchasing, service assistance, ordering parts, and questions regarding Track Days and the Okanagan Dream Rally.
For Vehicle Purchasing: Visit Inventory and click on the conversation bubble in the bottom right corner. Click here for New Inventory.
For Service Assistance: Visit August Mazda Auto Service and click on the conversation bubble in the bottom right corner. Click here for August Mazda Auto Service.
Questions regarding Track Days and the Okanagan Dream Rally: Email [email protected].
We are grateful for your support and patience during this time. As a community, we will continue to do our absolute best to minimize the spread of this COVID-19 and follow the recommendations of our health care authorities.
August Auto Group